ISO 14001 EMS
Our environment plays an important role in our life. But there are many industries that harm our environment. To safe our environment from harmful wastage, international standard created ISO 14001 for the formulation and maintenance of an environmental management system (EMS). To meet 14001 requirements there are three fundamentals commitments required:
- Prevention of pollution
- Compliance with legislation
- Continual improvement of the EMS
Both ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 are linked to each other because both apply on quality of product means how products are produced. ISO 140001 is created to ensure that organization is working in the environmental management system. This certification is very useful to safe our organizations from harmful wastages. Our consultancy team helps to get an ISO 14001 services with simple steps.
ISO 14001:2015 is applicable to:
Whether you are big or small organizations in any industries, you can enhance their environmental performance through the implementation of this standard.
BENEFITS OF ISO 14001
- Get business reputation in the market
- Decrease operating costs and improved staff morale
- Help to increase business focus and communication of environmental issues
- Improved profitability through costs reductions and customer satisfaction
- Decisive advantage over competition
- Help to increase the efficiency of your water, energy and raw materials consumption
- To protect your organization against environmental incidents
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS OF ISO 14001 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (EMS)
- Plan – establish objectives and processes required.
- Do – implement the processes.
- Check – measure and monitor the processes and report results.
- Act – take action to improve performance of EMS based on results
- Continual Improvement Process.
List of ISO 14000 series standards
- ISO 14001 Environmental management systems—Requirements with guidance for use
- ISO 14004 Environmental management systems—General guidelines on principles, systems and support techniques
- ISO 14015 Environmental assessment of sites and organizations
- ISO 14020 series (14020 to 14025) Environmental labels and declarations
- ISO 14030 discusses post production environmental assessment
- ISO 14031 Environmental performance evaluation—Guidelines
- ISO 14040 series (14040 to 14049), Life Cycle Assessment, LCA, discusses pre-production planning and environment goal setting.
- ISO 14050 terms and definitions.
- ISO 14062 discusses making improvements to environmental impact goals.
- ISO 14063 Environmental communication—Guidelines and examples
- ISO 14064 Measuring, quantifying, and reducing Greenhouse Gas emissions.
ISO 19011 which specifies one audit protocol for both 14000 and 9000 series standards together.
Please call the ISO Consultant Saudi at +96655833931 for more information and to get your system ISO 14001:2015 certified.